Compliments, ideas, inspirations...they all help us create the most fun and beautiful salon experience possible. Always feel free to share your feedback with your Sudz professional and/or management.
Please familiarize yourself with the following safety procedures:
Here's what you can anticipate when arriving at the salon for your appointment(s):
- Please check in from your vehicle by phone and we will either ask you to enter or call you back when it is your turn to enter the facility. There is no waiting inside the salon.
- Mask are to be worn at all times by clients and staff, even if vaccinated.
- Gloves are to be utilized by staff only, hand washing will be required of all clients
- Elimination of beverage service (you will be wearing your mask), Please refrain from bringing beverages into the salon
- Station dividers installed
- Limitations placed on building occupancy observed (restrictions lifted as of 03/15/2021)
- Re-implementation of blow dryer use with observation of restrictions
- Special timing accommodations for high risk individuals
- Removal of all testers in salon
- Hand sanitizers available throughout the building
- Soap dispensers at all sinks
- Required employee sanitation certification
- Disinfecting each station between clients
- Disinfecting shampoo area after each use
- Limitations on available services
For your protection and for ours, we ask that you not make an appointment or that you cancel an existing appointment if:
- Waiting areas have been eliminated - please check-in by phone upon arrival. We will notify you when to enter the building
- You will need to enter the salon by yourself. ONE individual per service provider
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon entry
Having stated that, if it appears that you are sick we reserve the right to ask you to leave for everyone's protection.
- You have experienced any cold of flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms on the last 14 days
Your Sudz Family
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Cash. We
will accept checks from established clientele. A fee of $35.00 will be
charged for all returned checks.
Prices are subject to change with out notice.
Should you be running late, appointments (that have a booking time
longer than 15 minutes) will be held for 15 minutes as long as we hear
from you. Services may be adapted to accommodate shortened time frame.
Standard pricing will still apply.Cancellation Policy
Everyone's time is valuable, please allow 24 hours notice to cancel
or reschedule an appointment. A fee of up to 50% of booked services may
be imposed at service providers' discretion.Returns
All make up sales are final. Sudz will exchange or issue store credit for retail items used only once or twice.Gift Certificates
Whether issued for a particular service or item, all gift certificates will be redeemed for the issued dollar amount.Cell Phones
Though a convenience for most, cell phone use may be an imposition
to others. Please turn phones to vibrate and keep use to a minimum while
Sudz is pleased to offer services to all ages.Parking
Parking is available nearby on Hennepin, Emerson, Fremont Avenues and 24th
Street. Please pay particular attention to posted restrictions.